I don't collect testimonials any more and haven't for several years. The simple reason is that I've no need to. Word of mouth recommendations became a sufficient and efficient source of new business once my company became established.
Just a quick look through the list below and I can see that some 10 years on, and I'm still attending to 80% of the clients who provided these testimonials!
- We would both like to thank you for the excellent work that you have done on you turned it into - a garden. It has been a pleasure to have you working in our garden. I have to say that it has turned out as we and that doesn't always happen! The trees and plants that you suggested are fantastic; a number of our friends and have commented on how good it looks. Raj
- Hi Geoff, just wanted to send a Thank You, for your care & attention to the gardens, sat here in the sunshine admiring your work with bright flowers & tidy lawns, Thank You, Colin
- We would recommend Geoff to anyone without hesitation, he puts his heart and soul into everything he does and is not happy until it is perfect. Thank you. R. Penematsa
- Can't believe what you've achieved in such a short time - Our garden was the one that let the street down but not - Thank you it's really appreciated. Nicola & Eddie Hill
- I am so happy that you are looking my mother's garden. It was a difficult decision to get a gardener for mum because she lives alone and is very wary of people she doesn't know. But you are the perfect gentleman and she feels very comfortable having you look after her garden for her and this gives me peace of mind. Thank you so much. C. Fairhurst
- The garden has never looked so good. Thank you. J. Wane
- The garden is beginning to look a lot better already! (after 1 visit) (Name and address supplied)
- At last a summer where the garden looks fantastic without any work, for me that is. Thank for the hard work put in over the last few months which is now evident. A great and service. Jenny Wane
- After putting up with 10 years of Greenthumb`s inflexibility, it is a pleasure to have you carry out my lawn treatments to suit my needs. Thank Geoff. G Woolley
- Knowledgeable, efficient, reliable and conscientious gardener, who can be trusted to work without supervision. Good knowledge of plants and how to treat them. Moira Hewitt (84 years young!)
- With being can now boast a garden maintained to the same high standard as Geoff's own. Geoff has also passed on knowledgeable information on what to replenish certain areas with to complement the type of garden that we wish for ... many thanks and if you ever need a brew just knock !!! Dave Kinsley
- My lawns are looking a lot better after you tended them; also your advice and pruning of my trees left them flourishing. Thanks again for your help and advice and I will not hesitate to contact you over any gardening issues that need resolving. Mike Jones
- Having known Geoff for over 15 years we would highly recommend him for his gardening skills and lawn treatments. Andy Farrimond
- I'm so pleased with the garden. It looks so much better since you have been coming. Thank you! B. Hale
- Just a quick note to say thanks for all your hard work; my garden looks great. I would have no hesitations in recommending you.
- Thanks again. P. Mort
- Please apply Autumn Lawn Care if required .... the lawn is the best its ever been so let's keep it tip top. Dave Kinsley
Gardener Wigan, gardener Golborne, gardener Warrington, gardener St.Helens, gardener Lowton, gardener Ashton-in-Makerfield